Category: The Irish News Cryptic
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -22-February-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -21-February-2020|
|The Irish News Cryptic Crossword Answers -20-February-2020|
- 1.Makes a forecast before the pundits?
- 2.Record with no beginning - its observed in church
- 3.Having made no mistakes, the editor demanded payment
- 4.Take it in turns to put up in price
- 5.Obtains compensation for injury and gets better
- 6.Very much liking to make a fuss near the arena
- 7.They give people uppercuts
- 8.Devastate Virginia in a passion
- 9.Initially, every Liberal is truly elected!
- 10.What the shopkeeper hopes to make once more
- 11.Overpass by way of a pipeline?
- 12.To seek great wealth is something to look forward to
- 13.Its not assumed to be top-dressing!
- 14.Not a government boarding house!
- 15.Its not allowed, thanks to a shout of disapproval
- 16.Get the gin ready
- 17.Cut the ends off the fruit
- 18.Business proposal requiring gentle handling
- 19.Stop usurpers hiding a noted achievement
- 20.No peaceful departure
- 21.Shocking drama over a defeated fleet
- 22.Console the chief men in the government