Category: Evening Standard – Cryptic
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -21-February-2020|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -20-February-2020|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -19-February-2020|
- 1.Musical sort of party, nothing else
- 2.A bonehead, more experienced but less cautious
- 3.Over poetic?
- 4.An affectionate touch from Mercedes?
- 5.Praise one's former partner up a lot
- 6.Part of an amusing turn, that's all
- 7.Alarmingly, it brings insecure cares
- 8.Performs with animals
- 9.Look shy, except for being soft hearted!
- 10.Not the nicest place for a hothead to make love
- 11.Not very hot, but nevertheless approved of
- 12.Some of Bach's motets had a striking impact
- 13.One growing in greediness?
- 14.Foreigners' bit of fun at pubs
- 15.Not fully in form, Paul gets out and it hurts!
- 16.The solution, note
- 17.In hospital, she may have a ward to herself
- 18.Do demolish the dome, it's condemned!
- 19.Best suit?
- 20.The pressure to be uniform in attire
- 21.Seaman who made his mark at Los Angeles?
- 22.A swimming exhibition?
- 23.He gets new heart from a girl
- 24.Frank is the one staggering round the piano
- 25.Where a kiddy can take the rest
- 26.It may hold up a sculptor's work
- 27.A slippery customer, albeit young?
- 28.Is of a different city
- 29.Supplied with notes
- 30.Blue boy of flagging significance?
- 31.With him, a fast start would be a sheer accident
- 32.It may precipitate a drenching
- 33.Juice of various apples
- 34.To reach perfection gives a writer a bit of a thrill
- 35.Fight to guard one's territory?
- 36.Roomy sort of suit?
- 37.Deserters from the innovative arts?
- 38.Even the finest can be overrun!
- 39.Does it mean women get no whiskey?
- 40.Just the blockhead to say something soft
- 41.Had no success casting lots
- 42.A number to remember